Eliminate credit card debt now because it makes you less happy

Debt is a thing that loses your dream, creativity and gives you a tension. If you have debt you must pay more than the amount owed, because of interest charged. According to the Federal Reserve Survey of consumer Finances for 2004, 46.2 percent of American have a balance on their credit cards. The average balance was $5,100. Moreover, teen tend to use credit card for purchase goods or services. Now credit cards are more popular and more type than in the past. Because the average balance is more and more in the future that mean people have more credit card debt-this is the main problem or American people. The most popular way to eliminate their credit card debt is work-hard to make more money-this way leads you to unhappy lives.

In my experience in the past, I had credit card debt but no money. I can’t found anyway to pay my debt. And as a result, I decided to join a twelve-step Debtors Anonymous group, which taught me about spending habits and why I am overspending people. Consequently, I can eliminate my credit cards debt. Currently, I have only mortgage loan for cars purchased. Today, I have more happy, more dream, and more creativity.

Thus, before you start eliminating credit card debt, review your spending habits. If you are overspending people, joining a Debtors Anonymous or Consulting with a credit-counseling or debt consolidation service. All of them can help you to reduce your credit card debt. If you can, I mean credit card debt is zero, you win. Furthermore, you become more happy like me. Good luck!

0 comments: