Always check into debt consolidation Organizations

I do not want to tell my saddle, but I used to cut the credit card trap. I had a lot of credit card debt that had become out of control. We made stupid decisions when I was young and lead to a burden of debt.

No matter how hard I tried, my debt still kills my happiness. I decided to find consumer credit counseling services. And hope this can help me get out of debt credit card. After completing the research, I give the floor to one of the advisers to register with their program. Everything seemed great. In fact, they advised me that the creditors of our credit report in a more positive since we have now affiliated with CCCS.

Unfortunately, this is not the case. Each month, we made our schedule for payment of our debt rhymes and began to decline. About 18 months later, we decided to look into buying a house. When we applied for the loan, much to our surprise, the mortgage company advised us that to be a member of the CCCS was a step above bankruptcy. It was like receiving a kick in the head. What happened to the positive aspects of being members of the CCCS.

We were not the case, close to bankruptcy. It was just a springboard to help us get out of debt. We do not receive phone calls harassment or recovery. Now, we have been marked as a bad risk. This has been devastating. I immediately contacted CCCS and to my surprise to discover that our advisor was no longer affiliated with this office. We immediately spoke with a counselor and explain what has been said about us. They were not helpful in any way. At that time, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I wrote a harsh letter to our association with CCCS J1scontimiing their organization.

Then, my husband and I sat down and calculated what should be paid in oil and how long a period of time. We then started to examine the credit reports to see what negative information and it was about how we can repair them.
After one year, we were able to repay our debt (our own) to repair the negative information on our reports and our confidence in purchasing homes. So we were able to turn a horrible situation in a felicitous.
If it were not for the customer service representative at the mortgage company, we never experienced a terrible impact CCCS could do for our future credit.

A word to the wise, always check the debt consolidation organizations very carefully and check with credit agencies report what effect a consolidation of debt agency on May your future credit. If this is your only hope, and then participate in a debt consolidation. But be aware that if they make promises on your credit history from negative to positive, then they are frauds.

This is just a small piece of my saga continues with the credit.

0 comments: